Click image below for more "still life"

Click image below for more "still life"
Francis Cunningham "Three Baldwin Apples" (1964) Oil on linen 5'' x 16''

Thursday, October 22, 2009

About New Still Life Video & My Lunch with Dick and Michelangelo on the Tea Cup

8.22.09
Yesterday was my first full day working from Francis Cunningham studio and I spent most of the day editing video about his summer'09 sill life. I made a solid rough cut of part one and am up very early this morning getting the first sequence re-done. I'll just add that the October mosquitoes in my house were a big "help" getting me out of bed 6am. Anyone else has mosquitoes in Manhattan?

Today is Dick's check up day at the doctor's, and the pre-exam dietary restrictions prevented him from sharing this lunch with me yesterday. But, he had yogurt, other goodies and tea from Michelangelo cup.
Sandwich at dick's with michaelangelo cup

Next week, perhaps Dick will share the recipe for his famous sandwich when we start on part two of the video about the big still life.

No comments:

Post a Comment